Process Driven, Outcome Focused
1. CLIENT BRIEFING (DAY 1)Role specs, culture & organisation | KPI’s / sales targets & incentives | Agree on salary budget and OTE range | Define EVP, role USP | Search criteria & timeline agreement
2. DEVELOP SEARCH STRATEGY (WEEK 1)Create custom search strategy | Develop / refine job description (JD) | Design opportunity prospectus & JD | Define target industries & companies | Present to client if target validation required
3. CANDIDATE RESEARCH & OUTREACH (WEEK 1-2)Identify 150 target candidates | Candidate outreach (40-50 phone interviews) | Present client opportunity | Assess initial fit against criteria | Send opportunity prospectus for review
4. CANDIDATE ASSESSMENT & SHORTLISTING (WEEK 2-3)Identify 12-15 candidates to interview | Conduct structured behavioural interviews | Seek verification of performance claims | Conduct blind background checks where appropriate | Shortlist and formally present 4-6 candidates
5. CLIENT INTERVIEW, ASSESSMENT & OFFER (WEEK 3-5)1st and follow up client Interviews scheduled and conducted | References conducted for preferential candidate | Sales Recruit to extend and negotiate offer | Assist candidate in resigning / managing counteroffers
Our Process Commitment
Sales Recruit Partners search consultants take a highly-personalised, yet structured and strategic approach to identifying and proactively recruiting sales talent that best meet our clients’ leadership needs. We start by closely communicating with each client and investing the time to learn about the organisation, its people, and its culture.
Our search experts come from executive sales leadership backgrounds and already have deep knowledge of key sales disciplines and the functional responsibilities needed to be successful in a business organisation. In addition, we have an unmatched sales talent network and an understanding of the impact that each sales hire has on your organisation. Only candidates inspired by the opportunity and fully-vetted, for the right level of technical expertise, cultural fit, and an ability to lead, are presented to clients.
We pride ourselves on the partnerships we form with clients staying in touch throughout the process and informing you of our progress along the way. Our team becomes an extension of your company, adding value by keeping focus of your goals, and using our knowledge and expertise to make recommendations that guide you. Once a successful appointment is made, we follow up with periodic check ins to ensure the mutual satisfaction of the appointee and the client.